7 th edition this year for Drama Pitching Lab and Forum, as part of the 43rd Drama International Short Film Festival – DISFF (September 20-26, 2020). The Pitching Lab/Forum will be conducted ONLINE EXCLUSIVELY in English.
Project Submission Pitching Lab – 43rd Drama International Short Film Festival
A. Pitching Lab
4-day PITCHING Workshop for projects (short fiction or animation up to 20’/documentaries up to 30′). Project Submission (exclusively in English) until July 1, 2020 by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The completed application form:
- Synopsis up to 200 words.
- Project description up to 500 words ( a logline of up to 50 words should be concluded).
- CVs of the project creative team (author/writer, director & producer) up to 200 words each.
- Audiovisual material.
Selected projects will be announced on July 31, 2020 (up to 12 projects).
B. Pitching Forum
The Pitching Forum will be held on line, on Friday, September 25, with the participation of financiers, producers, festival directors and other experts. The Pitching Forum will be open to the public in live streaming.
Presentation time for each project 5 ’
Q&A time 5 ‘
- Finos Film cash prize.
- EKK contribution in the production.
- Authorwave (post production services).
- Development / script doctoring sessions.
Pitching Lab Conductor: Barbara Dukas